REGION TWO CHAMP WILL BE....

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.

Who will win Region Two?

Poll ended at Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:24 am

Boiling Springs
No votes
Byrnes
71%
Dorman
6%
Gaffney
18%
Mauldin
No votes
Riverside
No votes
Spartanburg
No votes
Wade Hampton
6%

Total votes: 17

Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels
Location: On the banks of the Tyger River and those banks are rising..

REGION TWO CHAMP WILL BE....

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

Ok, this one should be really easy to pick.

--

I woke up this morning, that's a positive!
Right now I am vertical, on top of the grass
and I don't hear harp music! All good things!

--

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Re: REGION TWO CHAMP WILL BE....

Post by racincowboy02 »

I think it will come down to a head to head match up Gaffney vs Byrnes. The wild cards will be Dorman and possibly Spartanburg but that would be a long shot for SHS

BYRNES#1
Byrnes Rebels

Post by BYRNES#1 »

It will come down to Gaffney & Byrnes, but shouldn't be much of a game. Gaffney will not beat Byrnes 3 times in a row & there will be a vicious beating awaiting Gaffney when they roll into EMPIRE VALLEY. Mark it down & put it in a book, if it helps go hang it on the locker room wall. :shock:
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell!

Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

One thing I have noticed over the years, if you are going to beat Gaffney, the best chance is before October 1st. I haven't looked at the past ten years or anything specific, but it seems they lose early in the season much more than later.

--

I woke up this morning, that's a positive!
Right now I am vertical, on top of the grass
and I don't hear harp music! All good things!

--

Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

OK, get those votes in before closing time.

BYRNES#1
Byrnes Rebels

Post by BYRNES#1 »

Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:One thing I have noticed over the years, if you are going to beat Gaffney, the best chance is before October 1st. I haven't looked at the past ten years or anything specific, but it seems they lose early in the season much more than later.
I disagree, they have lost at least one game every year after Oct 1st except for 16 seasons out of a 100 seasons. They can be beat any time of the year, believe that!! :o

Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

BYRNES#1 wrote:
Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:One thing I have noticed over the years, if you are going to beat Gaffney, the best chance is before October 1st. I haven't looked at the past ten years or anything specific, but it seems they lose early in the season much more than later.
I disagree, they have lost at least one game every year after Oct 1st except for 16 seasons out of a 100 seasons. They can be beat any time of the year, believe that!! :o
I never said they couldn't be beaten after October 1st, I said the best chance is before October 1st.... that would mean that they have more losses BEFORE October 1st and I think that is a fact.....

BAM NEXT :lol:

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

I think Byrnes will take the region. Dorman hasn't been scary good in forever and I can't just assume Gaffney is gonna improve though it's certainly possible. At this wayyy too early point to tell, Byrnes has put up, Gaffney has come up short and Dorman is a solid question mark.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

BYRNES#1
Byrnes Rebels

Post by BYRNES#1 »

Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:
BYRNES#1 wrote:
I never said they couldn't be beaten after October 1st, I said the best chance is before October 1st.... that would mean that they have more losses BEFORE October 1st and I think that is a fact.....

Prove it!! Get that spread sheet out & work it!! :lol:

Sibilance
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by Sibilance »

BYRNES#1 wrote:
Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:
BYRNES#1 wrote:

Prove it!! Get that spread sheet out & work it!! :lol:
Dorman will surprise. Quick, smart OL. They will give Grayland plenty of time to find someone, and when they run...Shondrell will SMASH...