CRESTWOOD AT BEAUFORT POLL 11/11/22

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.

WHO WILL WIN????

Poll ended at Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:08 pm

CRESTWOOD
44%
BEAUFORT
56%

Total votes: 9

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

CRESTWOOD AT BEAUFORT POLL 11/11/22

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

Crestwood is coming into this game with a record of 8-3. The Knights are Avg. 34 points a game and are giving up 25 points a game. Crestwood is coming off a 38-30 win over Aynor High School to open up the 3A Playoffs. The Knights have a record of 3-1 in Away games so far this season.

Beaufort is coming into this game with a record of 9-1. The Eagles are Avg. 32 points a game and are giving up 10 points a game. Beaufort is coming off a Big 52-0 win over Orangeburg-Wilkinson High School. The Eagles have a record of 6-0 at Home so far this season.

This is the first-ever meeting between the 2 Schools. Doodles has Beaufort favored by 25 points over Crestwood. Massey has Beaufort favored by 21 points over Crestwood. Do y'all agree with them? Will Beaufort win? Will Crestwood win? Let's hear your thoughts and predictions on this Big Class 3A 2nd round playoff game. I will give mine later on in the week!!!! :D ;) 8-) :twisted: :mrgreen:

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES BEAT THOSE CRESTWOOD KNIGHTS!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Re: CRESTWOOD AT BEAUFORT POLL 11/11/22

Post by Penguin »

There are a ton of off-the-field distractions going on this week. Nicole is first, and foremost, on everyone's minds. Long bus ride for the Knights. I hope that we can get a resolution soon as to exactly when this game will occur. Betting the ranch that it won't happen on Friday at this point.

As for the game itself, as long as the Eagles continue their dominance on both sides of the ball, we should be able to find a way to victory. Kacy Fields and Samari Bonds seem determined to take this team as far as they can carry them. Colton Phares has proven to be our X-factor on offense, defense, and special teams. The Knight twins have been superb as of late defensively, and the Lamb brothers bookending the offensive line have proven too much for opposing defenses.

When this game is played, the Penguin sees it this way:

Beaufort-49

Crestwood-21
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

I am so excited for this Big 3A round 2 playoff game!!!! Thanks, Penguin for your thoughts and prediction! I sure hope that you are right! I do have a great feeling about this game though. Has anyone seen Crestwood play this season? Let's hear your thoughts on them. I heard that the Knights have a pretty good Offense but their Defense isn't that good. From the Highlights that I have seen of Crestwood, it looks like they love to throw the football.

Well as of right now, it looks like this game will still be played on Friday Night. I sure hope so. Hopefully, the bad weather will be out of here early Friday.

Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

SHS Gamecock Fan
Sumter Gamecocks

Post by SHS Gamecock Fan »

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:16 pm
I am so excited for this Big 3A round 2 playoff game!!!! Thanks, Penguin for your thoughts and prediction! I sure hope that you are right! I do have a great feeling about this game though. Has anyone seen Crestwood play this season? Let's hear your thoughts on them. I heard that the Knights have a pretty good Offense but their Defense isn't that good. From the Highlights that I have seen of Crestwood, it looks like they love to throw the football.

Well as of right now, it looks like this game will still be played on Friday Night. I sure hope so. Hopefully, the bad weather will be out of here early Friday.

I live in the Sumter area and have seen Crestwood play a couple of times this year against crosstown rivals Sumter and Lakewood. They like to throw the ball a lot and they have a good QB that is comfortable throwing. He is pretty accurate. They have 3 to 4 pretty decent receivers that can catch and run. Even though they like to throw, they do have 2 nice sized backs that are interchangeable and run hard. They seem to start slow in the first half and then play better in the second on offense. Sumter had them 21 - 0 early and ended up wining 21 - 14. Lakewood had a 20 point lead on them at half but lost to them 34 - 27. I think a few other games they came from behind and won also. Their defense has been doing just enough to keep them in games.

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

YALL ARE IDIOTS TO PLAY THE GAME FRIDAY NIGHT, HOPE YALL GET YOUR ASSES BEAT FOR NOT MOVING IT LIKE MOST TEAMS WHO CARED ABOUT THIER PLAYERS. CHEATERS :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

Nicole is gonna be in Northern, NC, or Southern VA by 7:30 on Friday night.
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

This Big Class 3A 2nd Rd Playoff Game is Tomorrow Night. I can't wait!!!! Hopefully, the bad weather will be out of here by the time this game starts.

In order for Beaufort to win this game...The Eagles Offense will have to not have any turnovers or stupid penalties. I would continue to feed the ball to Kacy Fields and have Samari Bonds mix it up with his passing and running the football. The Knights have given up some big yards to opposing teams. So, I truly believe that Crestwood will have a really hard time stopping Beaufort's Offense. I hope to see Bonds complete some big passes in this game.

Crestwood has a really good Offensive Team and their QB Javion Martin has a great arm. Martin has thrown the ball for 2500 yards this season and has thrown 30 TD'S with only 5 Ints. So The Eagles' "D" will definitely have to put some pressure on Martin and not let him have an opportunity to throw the football. Beaufort's DB'S will have to keep the Knight WR'S in check. If Beaufort's Defense can shut the Knight's Passing attack down then I think The Eagles will win this game pretty easily but if Martin and company can throw the football then the Knights will have a great chance to upset Beaufort.

I think this game will be pretty exciting to watch!!!! I hope to see a HUGE CROWD at this game and The Beautiful Eagles Nest Rocking!!!! Kickoff for this game is 7:30 Tomorrow Night 11/11/22. If you can't watch the game in person, you can check it out on Beaufort's Own on YouTube.

As for My Prediction... I will say...

BEAUFORT 45
CRESTWOOD 17

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

CRESSTREE 40
BYRDS 2
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels
Location: On the banks of the Tyger River and those banks are rising..

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

Eagles BIG

--

I woke up this morning, that's a positive!
Right now I am vertical, on top of the grass
and I don't hear harp music! All good things!

--