Dillon vs Beaufort

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
CATSPROWL
Dillon Wildcats

Dillon vs Beaufort

Post by CATSPROWL »

Well, the Lower State 3A Title game is set to take place in Dillon, SC next Friday night. We welcome the Beaufort Eagles to our Memorial Stadium. That being said, let the chatter began!! Here's a post of last night's game with Camden.
https://www.wbtw.com/sports/schsl-scisa ... ber-18-19/

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Re: Dillon vs Beaufort

Post by CITYSLICKER »

BUFARTS HOMECOOKING IS GONE NOW, CHARGE THEM TO PARK THERE, 6 DOLLARS
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

Beaufort is proud to be one of the 20 remaining programs to still be playing after Thanksgiving. I only hope that we can live up to expectations next week and don't get embarrassed by Dillon.
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

Going to be a packed house!
Dillon Wildcats 08’ 09’ 12’ 13’ 14’ 15’ 17’ State Champions

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:19 pm
That is what post-Thanksgiving Football is all about. Every play will be cheered by one side or the other. If you are going to be at the game, BEF and I would be more than happy to meet you. Let us know, we don't bite! Good luck to your Cats and I hope we have a memorable game.
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

Penguin wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:08 pm
1 CAT FAN wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:19 pm
That is what post-Thanksgiving Football is all about. Every play will be cheered by one side or the other. If you are going to be at the game, BEF and I would be more than happy to meet you. Let us know, we don't bite! Good luck to your Cats and I hope we have a memorable game.
With the magnitude of this game parking will be horrible. The stadium is located just outside of town surrounded by a small community next to a elementary school. Most folks park around the white walls of the stadium next to the highway and in front of the elementary school. The only game that I have attended ( Manning ) had limited parking inside the stadium. I imagine some of the home owners will allow parking for a fee. There probably will be several Dillon fans tailgating, there will be plenty of food to eat. The visitors side has cement seating, bring something soft to sit on. If every thing goes as planned, I'll be attending this game. With all the bad behavior at games, I'll probably find a spot and hunker down at game time.
Dillon Wildcats 08’ 09’ 12’ 13’ 14’ 15’ 17’ State Champions

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

Thanks for the info. I am disabled, so I get Handicapped parking. We will get there early so that we can get a spot. Hope to see you and look forward to a great game.

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

CATSPROWL wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:24 am
Well, the Lower State 3A Title game is set to take place in Dillon, SC next Friday night. We welcome the Beaufort Eagles to our Memorial Stadium. That being said, let the chatter began!! Here's a post of last night's game with Camden.
I am looking forward to this HUGE GAME CATSPROWL!!!! It should be a great game to watch!!!! I am really looking forward to My 1st trip to Dillon's Stadium.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

Mbfootballfan
Myrtle Beach Seahawks

Post by Mbfootballfan »

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:35 pm
CATSPROWL wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:24 am
I am looking forward to this HUGE GAME CATSPROWL!!!! It should be a great game to watch!!!! I am really looking forward to My 1st trip to Dillon's Stadium.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

You’ll get your 10 bucks worth that’s an awesome place to see a game at. Their fans really get cranky and loud inside them white walls.

CATSPROWL
Dillon Wildcats

Post by CATSPROWL »

Yeah.....if its your first trip here to Dillon's White Walls then you're in for a treat. We have a great fireworks display prior to the real fireworks kicking off. Some good hot food there too to keep the cold bones warm as well. I have quite a few friends still living in Beaufort, but I haven't been there that much since retiring from the Corps. I was stationed there at the Air Station for 6 years, so I made a lot of friends there on St Helena Island. I remember that my then girlfriend's sister had a son named Gerald Legree that was the big name back then for you guys as a RB.
This should be one knockout drag'em out game. Really looking forward to the show these young men are going to put on for us. :x