HAPPY THANKSGIVING YALL……

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

HAPPY THANKSGIVING YALL……

Post by Newcatntown »

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here at SC PREPTALK!!

I am thankful for EHS MEANGREEN who does a tremendous amount of work for US….the readers/posters to vent, rant , poke fun and maybe even talk football!!

Lets here what your thankful for and I want to wish every team the best of luck tomorrow and safe travels for all the fans!🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃

bringthewood
No Team Affiliation

Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING YALL……

Post by bringthewood »

YES! A thousand times YES! As I had said before, EHS MEANGREEN has parlayed this community forward and he should be commended for taking up the yoke. I hope and pray someone else will be ready and willing to take the helm when he is ready to retire. I guess this is about the 4th reiteration of the board I have been on.

And to all who love high school football, I am thankful for your love of the game and I hope God blesses each and everyone in a great and might way this special season.

High school football is a token sample of what makes America so GREAT! Hard work equals success, in some way or form. Discipline means finding success when the chips are down. Loyalty is rewarded with love for one another. Working together builds communities. The manly arts builds strong families. The successful are rewarded and the less successful are forced to work to find a better way.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

SCPrepTalk
Site Admin

Post by SCPrepTalk »

happy thanksgiving football turkey 500.jpg
happy thanksgiving football turkey 500.jpg (33.52 KiB) Viewed 472 times

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

Agreed, and we are all one, big, not-always happy, FAMILY! High School Football is so appealing and those of us who are FANATICS about it, are so lucky to have such a great place to congregate and muse about our teams. Yes, EHSMeangreen does a super job and everyone here plays an important role in keeping it going. Happy Thanksgiving and...........

GO EAGLES! Beat Dillon.
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

Happy Thanksgiving everyone..I’m thankful to be here after the 12 months I’ve had. Thankful for everyone here that informs and entertains me..I enjoy everyone’s point of view..just wish some of you that just read would post more..hate reading something and thinking this guy makes sense,has interesting stuff, then see he has posted 4 or 5 times and been a member for years..

Stuff happens in the blink of an eye…so cherish time with family and friends and may your giblet gravy flow freely..

Thank EHSMeangreen and admin for the work..

GoBigGreen
Summerville Green Wave

Post by GoBigGreen »

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! I have not posted as much over the last few years but always come up to take a look to check out the smack talk. This site never disappoints. A big thank you to EHS for all he does to keep SCPREPTALK the go to site for all of us Highschool sports fanatics.

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

BITE ME CATQUITER
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

EHSMeanGreen
Easley Green Wave

Post by EHSMeanGreen »

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! :D

Thank you to everyone that posts here. :mrgreen:

Appreciate SF Band dad for starting this place.

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Happy Thanksgiving Newcat!

I miss you a lot buddy! Let me know if you'll be in Columbia! I'm planning to try and make the Daniel game.

“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

DeCav wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:38 pm
Happy Thanksgiving Newcat!

I miss you a lot buddy! Let me know if you'll be in Columbia! I'm planning to try and make the Daniel game.

Ooops! Honest mistake. I meant the Dillon game! :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson