Abbeville 35 Oceanside 20 - Final

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
*Topcat*
Abbeville Panthers

Abbeville 35 Oceanside 20 - Final

Post by *Topcat* »

There are those that say nobody in 2A can hang with OC. I say don't under estimate the Atown crew, we have taken down some high profile teams before. There was that private school powerhouse from the Asheville area a couple of years ago. We took a good 4A Hartsville team down. We put 44 up on Powdersville this year in a close loss. We're not going just to be there. Have no predictions, I know they have been dominate, but we will show up to play ball.

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Re: Abbeville vs Oceanside Collegiate

Post by Penguin »

Topcat, you will have 99.99% of the State pulling for you guys over those cheaters. They have no business being allowed to play in the SCHSL in it's current format. As for myself, you have no idea how much that I would love to see you guys hang 50 on them. I have a friend who told me that most of their roster is comprised of Juniors and that next year, they will be loaded with Senior talent. Best of luck to the Panthers. We are going to do our best to finish the job against Powdersville. Hope that both of our teams bring home the hardware!
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

96fanatic
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by 96fanatic »

Since the start of the year some have said
it was a cinch that OC would win the 2a title.
We will find out Friday at 2pm.Go get'em PATHERS!

Atown97
Abbeville Panthers

Post by Atown97 »

Let's Get it Panthers

bigdog2003
Newberry Bulldogs

Post by bigdog2003 »

I'm pulling for the Panthers! The Oceanside Cheaters shouldn't even be there. There isn't a coach in this state that wouldn't win if he could hand pick every kid on the team.

The other year, when yall played Gray at Newberry College, I sat on the Gray side and cheered for yall the entire night. I was right in the middle of their "fans" telling them what I thought of their "program".

Deputy
No Team Affiliation

Post by Deputy »

Can't imagine anybody not directly affiliated with Oceanside actually pulling foe them. Don't think there has been a win more popular that when Gray got dumped this year. Of course, I am sure that Gray has probably gotten a new recruiting coordinator and funded that wing of the program a little heavier to make sure it doesn't happen again. And yet the geniuses over at the SCHSL just grin and go on doing nothing.

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

Deputy wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:02 pm
Can't imagine anybody not directly affiliated with Oceanside actually pulling foe them. Don't think there has been a win more popular that when Gray got dumped this year. Of course, I am sure that Gray has probably gotten a new recruiting coordinator and funded that wing of the program a little heavier to make sure it doesn't happen again. And yet the geniuses over at the SCHSL just grin and go on doing nothing.
Love the ocean....Go Oceanside.

Fear The Fox...

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

DFOLDMAN wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:54 am
Deputy wrote:

Fear The Fox...
Agree

*Topcat*
Abbeville Panthers

Post by *Topcat* »

DFOLDMAN wrote:
Deputy wrote:

Fear The Fox...
Wait....so are rooting for Oceanside Collegiate because you love the ocean? :roll: :lol: Must admit I was pulling for Gaffney, last year as well.

bigdog2003
Newberry Bulldogs

Post by bigdog2003 »

*Topcat* wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:25 pm
DFOLDMAN wrote:
Deputy wrote:

Fear The Fox...
Wait....so are rooting for Oceanside Collegiate because you love the ocean? :roll: :lol: Must admit I was pulling for Gaffney, last year as well.
Is it because your favorite WR ever is Jabar Gaffney?