Congratulations Abbeville 🏆 Number 12

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Atown97
Abbeville Panthers

Congratulations Abbeville 🏆 Number 12

Post by Atown97 »

🗣Abbeville 🗣Panthers
🗣Abbeville 🗣Panthers
🗣Abbeville 🗣Panthers
🗣Abbeville 🗣Panthers
🗣Abbeville 🗣Panthers

That's all Oceanside players and fans heard in their dreams Friday night. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Their Coach was So Cocky as I mentioned earlier in the week in press conference. He thought he had it in the bag. His post game he mentioned we was confident then admitted a little too confident 🤣. He never seen a stable of players that was so unselfish. Everyone gets the ball. If anyone know anything about Abbeville Football we are never the biggest team but our Heart will never be in question. Only people believed we could win was the Abbeville Community. Even had some in the community with some doubt. Heart of Champion was Shown early and often.

Screaming Loud and Proud 🗣Abbeville 🗣Panthers...y'all made us proud Fri

greenjewel
Ninety Six Wildcats

Re: Congratulations Abbeville 🏆 Number 12

Post by greenjewel »

Atown97 wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:26 pm
🗣Abbeville 🗣Panthers
🗣Abbeville 🗣Panthers
🗣Abbeville 🗣Panthers
🗣Abbeville 🗣Panthers
🗣Abbeville 🗣Panthers

That's all Oceanside players and fans heard in their dreams Friday night. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Their Coach was So Cocky as I mentioned earlier in the week in press conference. He thought he had it in the bag. His post game he mentioned we was confident then admitted a little too confident 🤣. He never seen a stable of players that was so unselfish. Everyone gets the ball. If anyone know anything about Abbeville Football we are never the biggest team but our Heart will never be in question. Only people believed we could win was the Abbeville Community. Even had some in the community with some doubt. Heart of Champion was Shown early and often.

WRONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............i thought you could win, watched every second of the game and pulled for you with all i had...............i was so spent when it was over i had to take a nap............i loved it................

Atown97
Abbeville Panthers

Post by Atown97 »

greenjewel wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:31 pm
Atown97 wrote:
🗣Abbeville 🗣Panthers
🗣Abbeville 🗣Panthers
🗣Abbeville 🗣Panthers
🗣Abbeville 🗣Panthers
🗣Abbeville 🗣Panthers

WRONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............i thought you could win, watched every second of the game and pulled for you with all i had...............i was so spent when it was over i had to take a nap............i loved it................
My Bad and Appreciate that. Wasn't many people who thought we had a chance. Watch the whole game again this morning So Proud of this team. Number 12 is one to remember

bringthewood
No Team Affiliation

Post by bringthewood »

Atown97 wrote:
🗣Abbeville 🗣Panthers
🗣Abbeville 🗣Panthers
🗣Abbeville 🗣Panthers
🗣Abbeville 🗣Panthers
🗣Abbeville 🗣Panthers

Those that know, know. I'm proud of my boys down in the Ville.

SCPrepTalk
Site Admin

Post by SCPrepTalk »

Abbeville 35 Oceanside Collegiate 20

Atown97
Abbeville Panthers

Post by Atown97 »

bringthewood wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:46 pm
Atown97 wrote:
🗣Abbeville 🗣Panthers
🗣Abbeville 🗣Panthers
🗣Abbeville 🗣Panthers
🗣Abbeville 🗣Panthers
🗣Abbeville 🗣Panthers

Those that know, know. I'm proud of my boys down in the Ville.
Something about this team overcame injuries early in the season. Against Powdersville we was down to our 3rd QB they never stopped fighting.