SF Band Dad: There's a rumor going around

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
coachinggrapevine
No Team Affiliation

SF Band Dad: There's a rumor going around

Post by coachinggrapevine »

that the athletic staff at SF is in deep doo doo for recruiting. Have you heard any word on this?

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Re: SF Band Dad: There's a rumor going around

Post by SF Band dad »

I haven't heard anything.

I sure hope it is not true, we've been having a pretty good run:
4A AD of the year - https://wpde.com/sports/high-school/sou ... -3-15-2023
Football coach of the year - https://scnow.com/sports/south-florence ... 4fb62.html

Tiger84
Conway Tigers

Post by Tiger84 »

That NIL money is flowing in SoFlo............. :lol: :lol: :lol:

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

WhoDat
No Team Affiliation

Post by WhoDat »

SF Band dad wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:52 pm

https://schsl.org/archives/7985

AD Notebook, By-laws page 17 clarifies that recruiting in high school athletics is prohibited whereas college it is legal and how they operate. It doesn’t take a doctorate degree to read and interpret basic rules. Sumter Jr. is a loser and a worse cheater than Charter/Private Schools. Jerome doesn’t have the guts to enforce rules. If he did SF would’ve been in 5A where they belonged last year and 16 would have got bounced in the 2nd round.
Couldn’t find a meter, but here’s 4 bucks!

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

WhoDat wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:13 pm

AD Notebook, By-laws page 17 clarifies that recruiting in high school athletics is prohibited whereas college it is legal and how they operate. It doesn’t take a doctorate degree to read and interpret basic rules. Sumter Jr. is a loser and a worse cheater than Charter/Private Schools. Jerome doesn’t have the guts to enforce rules. If he did SF would’ve been in 5A where they belonged last year and 16 would have got bounced in the 2nd round.
I'm struggling to remember the last time I saw a paragraph that full of falsehoods, misinformation and slander.

He never said they were recruiting. With the spotlight that is currently on our school, I have the utmost confidence that our coaches, school admin and district zoning & attendance office is doing their due diligence, dotting every i and crossing every t. We all know the penalties that are imposed for playing an ineligible player.

Loser? .....With a state championship ring in his 3rd year.

SF would’ve been in 5A ? .... I posted the FS1 ADM numbers for the last 10 years the last time you made this assertion. If you have information to the contrary,...post it. Otherwise, toddle off.

WhoDat
No Team Affiliation

Post by WhoDat »

SF Band dad wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:56 pm
WhoDat wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:13 pm

I'm struggling to remember the last time I saw a paragraph that full of falsehoods, misinformation and slander.

He never said they were recruiting. With the spotlight that is currently on our school, I have the utmost confidence that our coaches, school admin and district zoning & attendance office is doing their due diligence, dotting every i and crossing every t. We all know the penalties that are imposed for playing an ineligible player.

Loser? .....With a state championship ring in his 3rd year.

SF would’ve been in 5A ? .... I posted the FS1 ADM numbers for the last 10 years the last time you made this assertion. If you have information to the contrary,...post it. Otherwise, toddle off.
He doesn’t have to say they’re recruiting, everyone knows including the corrupt HSL. What he didn’t do is deny that they were. You have the utmost respect because you’re a boot licker.
Barnes Jr. had to have his daddy Barnes and other Sumter staff helping him in the press box during the playoffs and had a QB that was fortunate to stay healthy (see previous season when he went down and they went on a losing streak to end the season).
Go look at the numbers from the state department and then tell me why south has higher enrollment numbers than several current 5A schools.
I bet you have a Marlowe poster above your bed don’t you?
Couldn’t find a meter, but here’s 4 bucks!

Mbfootballfan
Myrtle Beach Seahawks

Post by Mbfootballfan »

I’m happy to see South Florence and all the other Florence schools getting good coaches and new football fields. They deserve it!!

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

WhoDat wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:33 pm
Go look at the numbers from the state department and then tell me why south has higher enrollment numbers than several current 5A schools.
Do have the SCHSL's adjusted numbers? I never saw that they ever released them.

You can't use the raw ADM numbers from Dept. of Education. To come up with the final list, SCHSL allocates students at several magnet schools and freshman academies back to the schools they are zoned for.

Examples from this year's 135-ADM:
Dutch Fork HS, ADM is 1,715.47. ....before the students at Spring Hill HS are allocated.
Hartsville HS, ADM is 1,123.41. ..... before the students at Mayo HS are allocated.

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

WhoDat wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:33 pm
unsportsmanlilke conduct.jpg
unsportsmanlilke conduct.jpg (8.21 KiB) Viewed 1224 times
You'll need to dial back the personal attacks and insults if you wish to retain posting privileges on this site.