Byrnes is Better Than Gaffney

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

Byrnes is Better Than Gaffney

Post by cavaliereagle »

Says B1.
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.

cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

Re: Byrnes is Better Than Gaffney

Post by cavaliereagle »

Your turn Mikey.
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

Nah I'm gonna try and treat this board as I do my facebook and try and keep it to football. At least to begin with. We'll see how it goes. We can talk junk over there. We can talk it here. I just wanta see what direction the membership takes it. I'll start one.

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

I wouldn't think a topic like this one is a problem, anyone reading the Subject knows what to expect if they click-in. :D

It's the topics that are hijacked, that veer into an off-topic smack-fest that I find annoying. I hate logging-in and finding 5 or 6 pages of new replies on a topic I'm following, only to discover that it went off-the-rails and devolved into a cock-fight. :evil:

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

WarPaint74 wrote: Silly li'l B#1, always tries to start a cockfight and just ends up with his duck in the dirt. :lol:
:o <snort> :lol:

BYRNES#1
Byrnes Rebels

Post by BYRNES#1 »

SF Band dad wrote:
WarPaint74 wrote: Silly li'l B#1, always tries to start a cockfight and just ends up with his duck in the dirt. :lol:
:o <snort> :lol:

Its true, some people just have all the luck & I just happen to be one of them. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Well me & the ladies. :o
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell!

Chief Bojack
Gaffney Indians

Post by Chief Bojack »

cavaliereagle wrote:Says B1.

What B1 says is unimportant, and we do not hear his words.
(shamelessly stolen from a Star Trek episode) LOL
It's Friday night in the fall, I'm at the reservation. Where else is there?

BentleyIsGod
Byrnes Rebels

Post by BentleyIsGod »

SF Band dad wrote:I wouldn't think a topic like this one is a problem, anyone reading the Subject knows what to expect if they click-in. :D

It's the topics that are hijacked, that veer into an off-topic smack-fest that I find annoying. I hate logging-in and finding 5 or 6 pages of new replies on a topic I'm following, only to discover that it went off-the-rails and devolved into a cock-fight. :evil:
You are wise my child. Sing the praises of the great and glorious Byrnes. I am here. I am watching. I am Byrnes. In due time I will reveal my magnificent plan. The end is near. Heed my words. The sins and debauchery of the great deceiver in the north will be revealed for all to see. Their pagan idol worship has brought destruction upon their nation. Their time is short. I will cast them from their reservation into the flaming pits and their name will never be spoken again. There will be terrible wailing and gnashing of teeth and the phrase "1961" will forever resound in their ears.
Heed my words for I AM BYRNES.
Hear my truth, sing my praises, for I AM BYRNES.

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

All Im goin to say is don't disappear after the season has either started or after its over

BentleyIsGod
Byrnes Rebels

Post by BentleyIsGod »

There is still time for all to come unto me. I will save ye from the destruction to come. You must bow down to me and sing my praises. I AM BYRNES. The day draws near that the glorious kingdom of Byrnes will destroy all doubters and deceivers. I will provide signs to herald the end of days for my enemies. Watch for them and hear the truth, for I AM BYRNES.

I have resurrected the vikings of old and for five weeks beginning on the thirtieth day of the eighth month, I will release them upon the world to ravage and pillage, but on the sixth week I will destroy them. This is the first sign.

The second sign will be visible in the sky. On the eighteenth day of the tenth month I will cause the moon to darken and all will cower in fear and call out my name, for I AM BYRNES. This sign will precede the destruction of the savage nation from the north as they attempt to invade my hallowed ground. All the savages who have not accepted me will disappear from the face of the earth forever.

This is my warning. This is my truth, for I AM BYRNES.
Hear my truth, sing my praises, for I AM BYRNES.