GAFFNEY VS MALLARD CREEK

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Colbyc36
Byrnes Rebels

Re: GAFFNEY VS MALLARD CREEK

Post by Colbyc36 »

I say MC by 14.
Yet my heart wants Gaffney to get 'em.
"We opened the door to everyone. Its over."
-Tom Knotts

1CANNON
Gaffney Indians

Post by 1CANNON »

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Newcatntown wrote:
Romel3 wrote:
1st&Goal wrote:
Romel3 wrote:They will see the Reservation.

Good Lord! It's 2019 in a High School in SC calls it's Stadium the Reservation........Talk about backwoods.....SMH!

You say that as if there is actually something wrong with being from the backwoods. I guess you are one of those skinny jean types. SMH!! :lol: :lol:
NOPE! No skinny jeans here. I'm physically blessed, so skinny jeans wouldn't work for me. :D I lived in 3 Countries and 6 states before I got out of High School. I consider myself a well traveled Country boy.

Backwoods is defined as An area that is far from population centers or that is held to be culturally backward

Just my opinion but it's 2019 and calling a stadium the Reservation, would be like someone in Germany calling a soccer field Dachau. Which was a Jewish concentration camp. "Which would never ever happen"
Your taking this a bit deep arent you Romel....is DEATH VALLEY in Clempson or LSU backwoods???...or the SWAMP in Florida???..or HAPPY VALLEY @ Penn St....come on man :roll: :lol:

BTW....The Mallards roll in this one late. :mrgreen:
Clearly the name Mavericks should be removed, it just doesn't fit.

Mallard Creek Ducks just sounds more appropriate.

There's only 1 "DUCK" team & they're out of Duncan
STILL SPEAKING THE TRUTH

Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

Post by Newcatntown »

Romel3 wrote:Your taking this a bit deep arent you Romel....is DEATH VALLEY in Clempson or LSU backwoods???...or the SWAMP in Florida???..or HAPPY VALLEY @ Penn St....come on man :roll: :lol:

Yes! I'm taking this a bit deep! Death Valley Clemson, Swamp Florida, or Happy Valley Penn State have absolutely zero collation of calling a stadium the Reservation in 2019. It's evident that you're not familiar with the origin in which it came. Based on your response, it would lead one to believe that you're related to Jethro Bodine. We'll just keep that as our little secret and get back to the game. I hope the weather holds up!
Listen up newbie...not 1 poster other than you has a problem with the name of a football stadium...you are one of the reasons this country sux now...u live in the United States of the OFFENDED world obviously.....im done with this conversation as i can tell you will beat this and other things im sure to death! :ugeek:

Greenwood97
Greenwood Eagles

Post by Greenwood97 »

purpleandorange wrote:
Greenwood97 wrote:Gaffney 31
Mallard Creek 24

Gaffney with the win at home.
Lol, Greenwood97. Did you predict this score hoping for a result that would make you feel better over the beat down that Gaffney gave you all?
I guess so..lol...mainly because Gaffney's defense is good stopping the run.

purpleandorange
Northwestern Trojans

Post by purpleandorange »

Greenwood97 wrote:
purpleandorange wrote:
Greenwood97 wrote:Gaffney 31
Mallard Creek 24

Gaffney with the win at home.
Lol, Greenwood97. Did you predict this score hoping for a result that would make you feel better over the beat down that Gaffney gave you all?
I guess so..lol...mainly because Gaffney's defense is good stopping the run.
Creek had over 300yds passing in each of the last two games. Looks to me like they just attack what the defense is giving them.

purpleandorange
Northwestern Trojans

Post by purpleandorange »

Calling for rain showers in the upstate tomorrow evening. Dry all week and rain on Friday 13th with a full moon. :lol:

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

The stadium has been named the reservation since the 1920's when the original one was built on E Frederick St. I guess you have a problem with us being called the Indians too huh. I love how these snowflakes find a way to complain about a name of a stadium or a freaking name of a team this country is goin to hell in a hand basket because of these stupid punks

1st&Goal
Byrnes Rebels

Post by 1st&Goal »

Romel3 wrote:
1st&Goal wrote:
Romel3 wrote:They will see the Reservation.

Good Lord! It's 2019 in a High School in SC calls it's Stadium the Reservation........Talk about backwoods.....SMH!

You say that as if there is actually something wrong with being from the backwoods. I guess you are one of those skinny jean types. SMH!! :lol: :lol:
NOPE! No skinny jeans here. I'm physically blessed, so skinny jeans wouldn't work for me. :D I lived in 3 Countries and 6 states before I got out of High School. I consider myself a well traveled Country boy.

Backwoods is defined as An area that is far from population centers or that is held to be culturally backward

Just my opinion but it's 2019 and calling a stadium the Reservation, would be like someone in Germany calling a soccer field Dachau. Which was a Jewish concentration camp. "Which would never ever happen"

Well...Just aint you special. Lets see....Ive been to several different countries. Lived in multiple states. And have served with great men and women to protect and defend this country. My combat boots(retired now) walked several different combat zones over 27 years. So...if you think your past residences impress me. You talking at the wrong guy. I was born in this state. THIS STATE is my home. If your trigger point is a name of a stadium, maybe a state like California or Connecticut is where you had rather hang your hat?

Now...Back to football. I honestly don't see Gaffney coming away with a win. And as for Cannons duck comment...Those "ducks" have handed the injuns there worst loss. And will most likely whip them again this year.
If you cant walk it..You prolly shouldnt talk it!!

chief shooting bull
Gaffney Indians

Post by chief shooting bull »

Dangit....I miss all the fun. Where did Romel run off to?

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

I'm sure he will be around sometime today with his snowflake opinions lol