OT- SCPreptalk Sunday Service?

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Re: OT- SCPreptalk Sunday Service?

Post by DFOLDMAN »

CITYSLICKER wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:01 am
FRIGGING NERD VAMPS, MAYBE SOMEONE IN SIBERIA COULD BE A PEN PAL
Slick- Several presidents relied on the late Billy Graham for spiritual counseling. I am here for you and Penguin when y'all take office (until you assign me to my post in French Polynesia)....I'll pray for you all....can I get an AMEN? Pastor Emeritus Dfold

Slick-Penguin 2024

Fear The Fox...

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

DFOLDMAN wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:12 am
CITYSLICKER wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:01 am
FRIGGING NERD VAMPS, MAYBE SOMEONE IN SIBERIA COULD BE A PEN PAL
Slick- Several presidents relied on the late Billy Graham for spiritual counseling. I am here for you and Penguin when y'all take office (until you assign me to my post in French Polynesia)....I'll pray for you all....can I get an AMEN? Pastor Emeritus Dfold

Slick-Penguin 2024

Fear The Fox...
:lol:

It’s interesting you ask. I happen to know where to find a congregation. Call it social blending, I know of a church on one hand that could benefit from more dynamic speakers and on the other hand is also suffering a low attendance.

Plug in those two variables and watch it all light up. We’ve done similar things as posters before.

Somewhere in Rock Hill is a full color plaque dedicated to Bobby Thompson from the football board. It might be wind up in an attic but it also might wind up on the wall of his great-grandchildren as a curious momento of their ancestor.

If it doesn’t hold a special place in anyone’s heart, it wasn’t for lack of trying.

And I still remember what Billy Bob Thornton said when asked about how many times he’d been married and divorced…

“At least I tried.”
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

A PAGAN MY ASS, U AND BAD-DAD SALLY BOTH AINT GOT ANY SENSES. PINKY SAYS PROVE THIS RELIGIOUS BULLHOCKY, I WILL BE PRAYING FOR EVERYBODY TO SAVE MY ASS, DEVILS, PAGANS, LORDS, SERFS, NOT ONE DAMN PERSON, MAMA AND DADDY MADE TO SAVE ME,HAHAHA
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

Daily Mail reported that Joe had been ignoring warning signs for weeks at the time, and was taking 10 Tylenol pills a day to deal with his headaches. He was eventually rushed to the hospital for a bulging artery that supplied blood to the right side of the brain, which could have led to a stroke.

Doctors were so concerned by Joe’s condition that they called for a priest to give sacrament to him, and Jill was told not to go into the room while it was done. However, Jill was not having any of it, and she burst into the room screaming “Get out! Get out! My husband is not going to die!”

“She walked down the hallway to Joe’s room, where a nurse sat at a table outside the door doing charts,” the book states. “‘Wait, wait’, the nurse said. ‘Don’t go in there.'”

“‘What do you mean: ‘Don’t go in there’ Jill asked. ‘My husband is in there,'” it continued. “‘I know, I know,’ the nurse said. ‘But they’re giving him last rites.’ ‘What? He’s not gonna die.'”
https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2022/04/j ... ng-to-die/

Well, he claims to be Catholic.
Dillon Wildcats 08’ 09’ 12’ 13’ 14’ 15’ 17’ State Champions

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

we need to purge a cat

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Thanks for the bump Slick.

I might not even be relevant if it weren’t for your attention.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:58 am
Everyone's going to the Mall, Slickster?

Nine people were shot and five others were injured while fleeing the mall, police said. The injured ranged in age from 15 to 73 years old, police said. Only one victim, a 73-year-old woman, continued to receive medical treatment, police said.

Police had said earlier on Saturday that 10 people were injured by gunfire at the Columbiana Centre mall in Columbia, South Carolina.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/injuries-repo ... d=84123043
South Carolina mall shooting: Suspect allowed out on bond

Columbia police said on Twitter that a judge agreed Sunday to let Price leave jail on a $25,000 surety bond. He was to be on house arrest with an ankle monitor, police said.
https://www.newsnationnow.com/us-news/s ... -shooting/

Sunday Service?
Dillon Wildcats 08’ 09’ 12’ 13’ 14’ 15’ 17’ State Champions

Onion Rings
No Team Affiliation

Post by Onion Rings »

traveling preacher..tough gig