OT- SCPreptalk Sunday Service?

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Re: OT- SCPreptalk Sunday Service?

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

Rep. Omar Criticized For Bashing Christians Singing On Plane

Shant Mesrobian replied, “A member of Congress is supposed to have the restraint and maturity to not post a stupid, random, old video that for some reason is going viral right now as a way to score religious culture war points on a holy day for millions of people around the world.”

Radio host Joe Pags Pgliarulo also wrote, “Why does this person who lives free and liberated because of the compassion of our country not appreciate that we’re a Judeo-Christian society uniquely founded to protect those of all faiths? Why does she constantly denigrate the place that offered her so much? Praying for her.”

Other replies included, “I like to sleep on a plane. I would have been a tad annoyed by this, but this tweet by Ilhan Omar is tone death and perhaps even anti Christian even. FYI, @IlhanMN , many families have prayer sessions on planes before, after, during flights. I pray before & upon landing.”

Another said, “Ilhan Omar @IlhanMN attacks a group of Christian volunteers on an @easyJet flight in Europe delivering aid to Ukraine, because they’re singing. She has no idea about what transpired and whether or not it was approved. But it’s suddenly about her.”
https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2022/04/r ... -on-plane/
Dillon Wildcats 08’ 09’ 12’ 13’ 14’ 15’ 17’ State Champions

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Onion Rings wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:22 am
traveling preacher..tough gig
How so? Got any thoughts on that?
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

CITYSLICKER wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:13 pm
A PAGAN MY ASS, U AND BAD-DAD SALLY BOTH AINT GOT ANY SENSES. PINKY SAYS PROVE THIS RELIGIOUS BULLHOCKY, I WILL BE PRAYING FOR EVERYBODY TO SAVE MY ASS, DEVILS, PAGANS, LORDS, SERFS, NOT ONE DAMN PERSON, MAMA AND DADDY MADE TO SAVE ME,HAHAHA
First of all, I rarely care what Pinky says. Secondly, I cannot prove a thing. I cannot even prove that I exist. My strongest argument for that would be how you follow me around like a puppy.

I'm hoping your boy Billy. I'm hoping him. Can't say I believe in the power of prayer but I'll do that too if you ask me to. I'll even write one and post it for all the good it would do but I wouldn't presume to interfere with God's plan if he has one. If he has a plan, why are we always begging him to change it? And he if doesn't have a plan that makes us rats in a maze. Maybe.

Again, I presume to know nothing.

Be the best version of yourself as often as you can. I think there is something to that.

Peace and LOVE and forgiveness!
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

Pray for our country, it can’t take two more years of this nonsense.

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Of what nonsense?

What, in general terms, is the prayer?

It's a question I've been asking people lately.

What specifically are they praying for and what does that prayer look like and what issues does it address?

1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

What’s right is wrong, what’s wrong is right.