Trauma Informed Intervention

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Trauma Informed Intervention

Post by DFOLDMAN »

I think we are all deeply concerned about the well-being of Dub. Some of you may not know, not only is he a Daniel fan, but a Tennessee fan as well. With that in mind, I envision Dub in a scenario similar to Captain Benjamin Willard's hotel scene from Apocalypse Now...a whisky soaked, hallucinogenic stupor. Knowing this, we should employ some Trauma Informed Intervention techniques...but it's Dub, so no such luck. Toughen up buttercup.

That being said, losing is part of life and we need to use this as a mentoring opportunity. Speaking for myself, I knew the old adage was true, "You can't win them all."- and I knew someone would beat Dutch Fork. My only prayer was that it be any team except Byrnes. The thought of having to read the non-stop chirping from Colby was more that any sane human could endure...."Knotts was always scared of Byrnes/Bentley...Knotts couldn't hold Bentley's jockstrap..."...on and on. I could handle anyone else...Fort D, Sumter, Gaffney Spartanburg, Summerville (well...maybe not Summerville, but just about anyone). Thankfully, it was Gaffney.

With this in mind Dub, every cloud has a silver lining. So does this one. Be glad it was Powdersville, instead of say The Eagles...then you would have had to listen to those two insufferable dullards from Beaufort, The Wit Brothers (Nit and Dim). They would never STFU. I've learned in life over numerous decades concerning matters far worse than the outcome of a football game, that crow tastes better with some salt and pepper. I came and got mine after the State Title. Bon Appetit.

Fear The Fox...

GoBigGreen
Summerville Green Wave

Re: Trauma Informed Intervention

Post by GoBigGreen »

Maybe not Summerville.....explanation please.

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

GoBigGreen wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:34 am
Maybe not Summerville.....explanation please.
Slick, please explain it to him....I have neither the time or energy...lol

Fear The Fox...

1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

Tennessee fan!? :lol: Definitely a bad week for Ddub.
Dillon Wildcats 08’ 09’ 12’ 13’ 14’ 15’ 17’ State Champions

WildcatFan843
Dillon Wildcats

Post by WildcatFan843 »

I was in Columbia today and saw this poster up in several locations. Hope we get this little guy home soon. Next to it was a poster for the Missing Tennessee football team. Let’s hope all these guys are ok.
Attachments
4988981F-2850-4290-B7F6-4691535A4B74.jpeg
4988981F-2850-4290-B7F6-4691535A4B74.jpeg (212.2 KiB) Viewed 1399 times

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

I fixed it for ya man.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It wasn't until I flipped it that I noticed his gender!

Bahahaha!

Simba tat!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think I found the one you're talking about!

You might be my new favorite poster. Good stuff!

“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

I shall reserve my best for when Ole' Double Douche grows the stones to come face the music. I promised him that I would NEVER allow him to live it down WHEN Daniel lost.

And as for DFoldman, Jimmy nor myself have been on this message board putting down Daniel, or any of the other final 8 in the Class 3A playoffs. We knew all too well, that any of those 8 were capable of running the table. We may be "homers" about our beloved Beaufort Eagles, but we are not uneducated football fans. Some half-hearted smack talk is to be expected, but the blatant disrespect shown by Double Douche was his, and his alone.

So, when, and if, the stoneless wonder ever decides to show face, he can expect nothing less than my complete and uninterrupted attention. I will not be going after Daniel High School, just Double Douche.
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

Penguin wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:11 pm
I shall reserve my best for when Ole' Double Douche grows the stones to come face the music. I promised him that I would NEVER allow him to live it down WHEN Daniel lost.

And as for DFoldman, Jimmy nor myself have been on this message board putting down Daniel, or any of the other final 8 in the Class 3A playoffs. We knew all too well, that any of those 8 were capable of running the table. We may be "homers" about our beloved Beaufort Eagles, but we are not uneducated football fans. Some half-hearted smack talk is to be expected, but the blatant disrespect shown by Double Douche was his, and his alone.

So, when, and if, the stoneless wonder ever decides to show face, he can expect nothing less than my complete and uninterrupted attention. I will not be going after Daniel High School, just Double Douche.
For now, I would save my attention for Dillon...they are playing some ball too!

Fear The Fox...

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

DFOLDMAN wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:15 pm
Penguin wrote:

Fear The Fox...
Since Double Douche is a no-show, I shall heed that advice. But I am going to be keeping one eye peeled on this board to see if the stone-less one dares to show face.
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Penguin wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:18 pm
DFOLDMAN wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:15 pm
Penguin wrote:

Fear The Fox...
Since Double Douche is a no-show, I shall heed that advice. But I am going to be keeping one eye peeled on this board to see if the stone-less one dares to show face.
I really think he's already here Alan.

You seriously think it's not this new Hoss account?
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson