RF74 takes a shot at the 5A Bracket Projection

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
viking84
Spartanburg Vikings

Re: RF74 takes a shot at the 5A Bracket Projection

Post by viking84 »

mikey wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:29 pm
viking84 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:23 pm
viking84 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:21 pm
mikey wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:03 am
Blister wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:25 am
Noble Savage wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:16 pm
Well I think it's Spartanburg, Mauldin & Spring Valley up for that at Large bid or so I hear on the radio. I don't know if beating Dorman changes anything so.....

At least I hopefully have a reason to go to The Arsenal or Harolds.

Ugh, man every team in region two has good defenses, I cannot remember the last time everyone's defense overshadowed all the offense. Strange Year.

But... It is Rivalry Week.
Beat Dorman.

Get in the playoffs and try to make some noise.
That either Mauldin, or Spring Valley, even have some kind of outside shot for an at large illustrates what a joke the playoffs are these days. Mauldin is awful. Have they scored in double digits in any game this year? Wonder if the players have quit on the coach like they did at Airport last year? Spring Valley is curious. They have athletes. Always do. They have a new coach. Maybe he decided he needed to burn it to the ground in year one and start over. But they are awful. When you lose at home to Fort Mill by double digits, that says all you need to know. A last place team in any region has zero business in the playoffs
Does that include Spartanburg?
At least we didn’t have to search for a qb like you’ll always do.Don’t get to comfortable you could loose at any moment .Now go and get you a bowl of cereal 🥣..
Maybe you should have …yours ain’t hit’n on much by your own admission….I prefer Livermush and a grape pop tart..could you get that for me..o and a glass of chocolate milk with a raw egg mixed in.. breakfast of Champions,but you wouldn’t know anything bout that.. ;)
No wonder these restrooms stink,if I was eating that mess I would be stinking up restrooms too.All that mess in your colon..🤢.Eating that I don’t wanna know..

viking84
Spartanburg Vikings

Post by viking84 »

viking84 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:28 am
mikey wrote:
viking84 wrote:
viking84 wrote:
mikey wrote:
Blister wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:25 am

That either Mauldin, or Spring Valley, even have some kind of outside shot for an at large illustrates what a joke the playoffs are these days. Mauldin is awful. Have they scored in double digits in any game this year? Wonder if the players have quit on the coach like they did at Airport last year? Spring Valley is curious. They have athletes. Always do. They have a new coach. Maybe he decided he needed to burn it to the ground in year one and start over. But they are awful. When you lose at home to Fort Mill by double digits, that says all you need to know. A last place team in any region has zero business in the playoffs
At least we didn’t have to search for a qb like you’ll always do.Don’t get to comfortable you could loose at any moment .Now go and get you a bowl of cereal 🥣..
Maybe you should have …yours ain’t hit’n on much by your own admission….I prefer Livermush and a grape pop tart..could you get that for me..o and a glass of chocolate milk with a raw egg mixed in.. breakfast of Champions,but you wouldn’t know anything bout that.. ;)
No wonder these restrooms stink,if I was eating that mess I would be stinking up restrooms too.All that mess in your colon..🤢.Eating that I don’t wanna know..Breakfast of champions alright.Champions of blowing up restrooms..👀

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

viking84 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:33 am
viking84 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:28 am
mikey wrote:
viking84 wrote:
viking84 wrote:
mikey wrote:

No wonder these restrooms stink,if I was eating that mess I would be stinking up restrooms too.All that mess in your colon..🤢.Eating that I don’t wanna know..Breakfast of champions alright.Champions of blowing up restrooms..👀

Victory6
Spartanburg Vikings

Post by Victory6 »

I'm hoping Gaffney beat Byrnes and Spartanburg falls short to Dorman but get the Upper state at-large bid!! :D Rematch in Peachville between the Vikings & Indians!! ;) Lets see if Gaffney can blow the Vikings out again!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Spartan High"

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

Victory6 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:43 pm
I'm hoping Gaffney beat Byrnes and Spartanburg falls short to Dorman but get the Upper state at-large bid!! :D Rematch in Peachville between the Vikings & Indians!! ;) Let’s see if Gaffney can blow the Vikings out again!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Be careful what you wish for…. I’d rather see y’all than BS.. :lol:

Victory6
Spartanburg Vikings

Post by Victory6 »

mikey wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:46 pm
Victory6 wrote:
I'm hoping Gaffney beat Byrnes and Spartanburg falls short to Dorman but get the Upper state at-large bid!! :D Rematch in Peachville between the Vikings & Indians!! ;) Let’s see if Gaffney can blow the Vikings out again!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
No you don't, be honest to yourself. Y'all beat the Burg by 5pts, then beat BS by 10pts. Be careful what you wish for!! :D
"Spartan High"

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

Victory6 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:09 am
mikey wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
No you don't, be honest to yourself. Y'all beat the Burg by 5pts, then beat BS by 10pts. Be careful what you wish for!! :D
Final scores can be deceiving…shouldn’t u be worrying about Dorman instead of butt hurt about a loss 2 weeks ago.. :roll:

1CANNON
Gaffney Indians

Post by 1CANNON »

mikey wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
What Spartanburg fans aren't talking about is Boiling Springs played the 2nd half against the Vikings without their starting QB 😳
STILL SPEAKING THE TRUTH

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

1CANNON wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:29 pm
mikey wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
What Spartanburg fans aren't talking about is Boiling Springs played the 2nd half against the Vikings without their starting QB 😳
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels
Location: On the banks of the Tyger River and those banks are rising..

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

Region II and Region IV tiebreakers are my best guess... and I have not finished my first cup of coffee yet so keep that in mind. I still believe that the Region II team that is #5 (Dorman) is the Upper State At Large. Lower State, I'm not sure where but maybe St James at Summerville and River Bluff at Carolina Forest.

Last edited by Rebel-Fan-74 on Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

--

I woke up this morning, that's a positive!
Right now I am vertical, on top of the grass
and I don't hear harp music! All good things!

--