Hotdogs

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Hotdogs

Post by DFOLDMAN »

Hands down, my favorite food....hotdogs. My spouse prefers a good cheeseburger, which I can not fault her for that...love them too. My favorite hotdog joint(outside of my own)...kinfolk, so I am a bit biased...Joe's Ice Cream Parlor...."Greasley", SC

And I like all of them...chili, slaw, New York style, Chicago style...kinda like when people ask me my favorite style of BBQ, my answer is "yes". lol

Joe passed away in 2017, but his family carries on the tradition.

Let me hear your favorite hotdog stand!

Fear The Fox...

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Re: Hotdogs

Post by mikey »

Ham’s grocery at ..Cashions crossroad a suburb of Blacksburg SC..Old country store at the crossroads to Cherokee falls or 99 island dam..doubles as a SCDNR check stations and hardware store..it’s been there for all my 62 yrs..and they got good cheeseburgers and Livermush and the works for breakfast..

Deputy
No Team Affiliation

Post by Deputy »

I like Logan St in Gaffney. Red Hill in Lyman.

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

The best hotdogs I ever had were from a sidewalk cart, outside of the Fort Bragg commissary.

RamFan
Westside Rams

Post by RamFan »

SKINS

Drop the Mic

WShornets69
Ware Shoals Hornets

Post by WShornets69 »

Best hot dogs hands down is T&D curb market in Joanna SC. They have that bright red hot dog. Always heard this old saying from local Joanna people "Only two things to come out of Joanna is red weenie and ass whoopins". Childress Cash and carry in Laurens SC is a close second the chili there is ELITE.